Sports and Deep tissue massage at Melbourne Osteopathy Sports Injury Centre is not just for the elite athlete but may be beneficial for everyone. This type of massage is designed to focus on the deeper layers of the muscle tissue. It aims to release the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on the contracted areas.
Sports and Deep Tissue Massage is beneficial for:
- areas of the body that have been overworked through sporting or occupational activities
- chronic tight tissues due to sustained incorrect postures
- injury rehabilitation, strains and tears of muscles due to exercise or sport
- fatigue or lactic acid building up in muscles
- chronic muscular pain
- pre race preparation or post competition recovery
At Melbourne Osteopathy Sports Injury Centre we have Osteopaths and Pilates instructors who are experts in musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. With our case management approach to all our patients, if there are any queries during your massage, they will be available to answer all of your questions.
If you would like further information on Sports and Deep Tissue Massage then please call Melbourne Osteopathy Sports Injury Centre reception on 9939 1289 or email info@